• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WCIIOrcWarTower

A Orc War Tower like in WCII. Have two upgrade. On screen you can see Cannon Tower Upgrade.
Beware! Use it only in game. Not modify it in any 3d Redactors.
Contents

WCIIOrcWarTower (Model)

Reviews
13:28, 14th Aug 2009 Cavman: Ok, there is something very weird with this model. It doesn't show up in magos model editor, but works perfectly fine ingame. But, it works, no glitchs, so approved.

M

13:28, 14th Aug 2009
Cavman:
Ok, there is something very weird with this model. It doesn't show up in magos model editor, but works perfectly fine ingame. But, it works, no glitchs, so approved.

Level 6
Cavman said:
Ok, there is something very weird with this model. It doesn't show up in magos model editor, but works perfectly fine ingame. But, it works, no glitchs, so approved.
It works fine in MDLVis just not Magos, I think thats why he said don't edit it.

Level 7
thank you, you help me very very big in my project :) I'm use this. pls do they:
Ogre mound,
Oil platform
Oil refinery
Pig Farm
Shipyard
Goblin Alchemist
Foundry

Level 7
AM I the only one who doesn't see any cannons on the tower???
The only thing I see in WE is a clumsy tower with a peon on it and a rope hanging down that's all I see! Weird

Level 3
AM I the only one who doesn't see any cannons on the tower???
The only thing I see in WE is a clumsy tower with a peon on it and a rope hanging down that's all I see! Weird

Hello,

I am trying to figure out the same thing, he did say it has 3 upgrades but he is showing a picture of one of them and in download zip, there's only the first one which is the watch tower which looks pretty simple, so if anyone can actually explain how to get the canon one, I would like to use it in my map.

Regards.
- zheavy -

Level 6
Hello,

I am trying to figure out the same thing, he did say it has 3 upgrades but he is showing a picture of one of them and in download zip, there's only the first one which is the watch tower which looks pretty simple, so if anyone can actually explain how to get the canon one, I would like to use it in my map.

Regards.
- zheavy -
Use the "Art - Required Animation Names" tags in the editor.

"upgrade" and "first" for the Guard Tower and "upgrade" and "second" for the Cannon Tower.
Use no tags if you want the basic Scout Tower.

Level 7
Use the "Art - Required Animation Names" tags in the editor.

"upgrade" and "first" for the Guard Tower and "upgrade" and "second" for the Cannon Tower.
Use no tags if you want the basic Scout Tower.

Could you explain that a little bit more cause I don't know what the {Required Animation Names} are good for and don't know how to use them! Please explain like to a beginner! :goblin_yeah:

Level 6
Could you explain that a little bit more cause I don't know what the {Required Animation Names} are good for and don't know how to use them! Please explain like to a beginner! :goblin_yeah:
Below should explain:

Scout Tower:
attachment.php

Guard Tower:
attachment.php

Cannon Tower:
attachment.php

What the box looks like for the cannon tower:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Scout Tower.png
    Scout Tower.png