• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Wc4 Nelf Techtree Poll

Choose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, So theres been some dersion during the night elf techtree. We've decieded to remove the Hippogryph for a few reasons, and we have two options for replacing them. we want a mountable flying unit. One is the owl. A basic flying unit. This owl will have to be much larger than a normal owl... and would be a melee unit... And the second option is the faerie dragon, A light scout and antispellcaster, about the same size as the old hyppogryph. SO:

1. An owl.
Basic melee flying unit.

2. A Faerie Dragon, Advanced antispellcaster.

Level 31
like i said, Upgrades would be nice,

You can create the giant owls and the fearies from a building
if u create an archer, u can Mount the Giant owl with no upgrades but if u want to also be able to mount Fearies, u need to upgrade the Mouting Skills of the Archers.

As for now, (since u said me to keep this for later :p) i vote for Giant Owl.

Level 15
If you think about it, a mounted spellcaster with high damage starts getting a bit rigged and we don't need another flying Spellcaster, we have Faeries and Crows

Why no Hyppo? If an Owl is going to be the same thing, why not just use the one that already has Lore.

And if you think about it, the sound for Hyppo is already there, along with Rider sounds.

I vote for none of the above, need moar Hyppos

Level 7
Can't you have both Faerie dragons and Owls then!? I mean the race should atleast have 2-3 flying units.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
WC4 will be after WoW, it makes no sense for blizzard to do otherwise and falls into their patern of WC1, WC2 then WC3 etc where the time is always advancing.

As WoW has messed up the world so much, they will need to fast foward a few thousand years inorder to give room and foundations for a WoW sequal.

Consider changing the name from WC4 to Warcraft: name your story here so as not to allow people to seriously laugh at your map when WC4 comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.