• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wc3:WoW Triggerer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25

A campaign modification for WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne

WarCraft III: World of Warcraft is a massive single player campaign that has been in development for over 4 years. Our main goal is to recreate the original World of Warcraft (otherwise known as "Vanilla WoW") in WarCraft III and to build a believable MMORPG feel to it - despite the fact that is single player - by including features like bots who act as real players that can join your group, do quests, grind xp, gank others, and so on.

Currently, the the terrain for Mulgore and Durotar is complete enough for orc, troll, and tauren players to play. However, there is very little triggering/code. Due to the difficulty of finding a very good vJASS coder on the Hive anymore, I've decided it is time to accept GUI triggerers as good as they come. If you have experience creating seamless GUI triggers and have strong knowledge of how to create/use variables, you now have a chance to join the team!

3 positions for the project are available: GUI Triggers, vJASS coding, and a Texture Artist are needed to create Wc3:WoW and make it function the way it was originally intended. If you are interested, please post here or PM me some samples of your previous work so I can confirm your abilities with the editor.

For more information about Wc3:WoW, please visit our hosted forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.