• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WOW Battlegrounds (multiplayer hero-arena) Pro Triggerer Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi!

As you could read this is an online hero arena map, based on world of warcraft combat systems, and style.
I have been working on this for long time, this is not newborn project. I'm tring to squeeze as much wow models effects, sounds, textures etc. in to those 8mbs as i can.
Basicaly all of the character models are from wow, almost all of the doddads, and so many of the sounds will be ripped provideing a map a cool, high definition feeling.
:ogre_datass:

But the main point of the map will be a highly competitive, well balanced, hard to master gameplay.
All classes will have 3 talents, and in addition the most of the items will have unique abilities. There will be a lots of game modes.
The map has already several of the main systems. Advanced picking, a very smooth camera, damage text creating system etc.

What do i need? A skilled triggerer (GUI if possible). I'll deal with plenty of
undone triggers, but i need help making the dozens of abilities and some
tricky systems.

Please contact me for more details! :goblin_yeah:
Thanks in advance!

*I have attached some sreenees!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 162
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg