• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

TDoE RPG Trigger need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hello.

I am a novice map maker but highly experienced player. I owned my warcraft for 7 years and i NEVER had ny breaks playing it. Ofcourse i played something else but this is not anout it!

I am in desperate search of a triggerer. This need is a Top 1 priority at the moment. Altho also i have in mind hiring a Terrainer and a Skill creator.

My map is supposed to be a really hard map, containing quests and all the basic rpg-ish stuff. But the point of the map is for professionals. Not for some wimpy players trying to play this if for much more highly experienced ones with much oprg experience. Also the map will have a Event system i thought about. The event system will auto trigger after every 10 minutes of gameplay. The Heroes will transfer into a minigame that will award you rewards that can be used in the map, such as Minigame unique loot. Also the minigames will award soul points (Lumber). The soul points can be later echanged for more items. Also to make the game much more reliable on healers and support units i have forbidden potions from my map. The potions system is really dull on my oppinion and is made for starters so my map will not have them for improved difficulty.

The map is in early betastage and needs a hand of a triggerer. If you are interested please comment.

Level 3
Triggerer needed

I`m triggering now for a long time and could help you.I think your idea with the mini-game system looks really interesting.:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.