• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Arena of new generation :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello everyone . I've decided to work on a Hero Arena map , and I need all the help I can get :) The features of the map will be :
Attachment system-if you equip a spear , you will get spear in ur hand and etc
Unique and cool skills/spells
Balanced gameplay-no overpowered heroes or items
Assist system like in DotA
And much more...

Help needed:
Terraining
Some triggered spells/skills
Anything else you can do xD

Reply if you're interested :)[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Level 34
Just because this is not an AoS, does not mean that no one would want to help. It's because you posted in purple, in large font, and you have barely any information, and no record here. No one is going to jump at your request. Besides, it's been under 24 hours. You guys are really impatient these days.

I suggest that you update the original post. Use the default font, add more information, and maybe some references (anything mod related. It could even be something from another game, a landscape, a model, a map).

Again, please don't wait an hour, then start complaining that no one is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.