• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WC3 Single Player Pause

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey, is there anyway to disable how WC3, when in single player, automatically pauses when you go to a different program? I play in window mode with dual monitor
I've tried google searches and looking through a few tools here on thehive but I haven't found anything
Thanks

Level 3
I don't want anything that autopauses
I was hoping for something that prevents the game from autopausing when operating a window other then WC3. There's some things you can do to cheat it, like hitting F11 once to pause, then again and quickly alt tabbing to another program and the game will unpause as your in another window.

Level 19
Or you could always recreate the campaigns just the way they are, but add a new function along with it that unpauses the game whenever something like that happens.

Level 19
Hmm... I remember many Single Player stuff could be disabled if carefully triggered though, like the Cheat system. Maybe a skillful triggerer can solve your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.