• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WC3 Re-Reforged: The Scourge of Lordaeron Act I Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
rereforged_icon_stylish_very_small.png

Lead Arthas in his quest to protect Lordaeron. The first act of Warcraft 3 Re-Reforged is now out!

W3RRDL.png

Level 23
The work your are doing is impressive, but the truth is that I have mixed feelings. On the one hand I want to play it, on the other I don't want to know anything about Reforged... Be that as it may, thank you very much for your effort and work to restore dignity to this title that we love so much.

Regards.

The work your are doing is impressive, but the truth is that I have mixed feelings. On the one hand I want to play it, on the other I don't want to know anything about Reforged... Be that as it may, thank you very much for your effort and work to restore dignity to this title that we love so much.

Regards.
Just because of Re-reforged, Chronicles of the Second War, Frostcraft and the community, reforged is worth it (plus many other maps that are in progress, of course).

Level 23
Just because of Re-reforged, Chronicles of the Second War, Frostcraft and the community, reforged is worth it (plus many other maps that are in progress, of course).
I got rid of the copy of Reforged that I had, like all Blizzard games, I only kept the original Warcraft 3 from this nefarious company. But I don't know, maybe some day will encourage me and download a pirated copy to try some of the content. I know there is high quality content.

When I look at this I feel fantastic mixed feelings that it is hard to describe. I deeply hope that the author of this content, the InsaneMonster, is doing this because it is what he wants to be doing with his life more than anything else he could have done. As I mentioned before in my introduction about myself when I recently signed up for Hive, it is time for me to overcome the dark place in my life and enjoy Warcraft III by my own choosing. That is where I am now and it's my personal challenge. Along that line of thinking, I have to become someone able to make the mental effort of playing this campaign even when honestly I feel hoodwinked into a sense of feeling that would have previously prevented me from playing something that is so focused on reminding me about the Reforged project.

Hold the line, you insane monster.

Level 2
Hi guys, i neee help with downloading campaign.
I downloaded exactly as is written, but i can' find any map in game. I tried everything so if anyone can help me i will be greatfull. Here is a picture of my download.
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20220121_230516.jpg
    IMG_20220121_230516.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 73
Hi guys, i neee help with downloading campaign.
I downloaded exactly as is written, but i can' find any map in game. I tried everything so if anyone can help me i will be greatfull. Here is a picture of my download.
Thanks

Join the discord, we'll help you there, or follow the instructions on the download page.

Level 1
It's amazing! I really enjoyed your work, really looking forward to your next release!
Thank you very much for this!
I'll do my best to support.
I'm curious to see your ideas with the orcs, especially with their burning legion interactions.
Thanks again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.