• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wc3 race-MOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok I am making a mod for wc3.
It's called return of the darkelves.
I have completed almost everything but am in need of a few moddels.
(1)Darkelf townhall
(2)Darkelf Barracks
(3)Mainmenu moddel. need a darkelf standing in front of a dark city
(4)DarkElf cavelary
(5)DarkElf worker

If you have modding experiance and want to help me out please post me the finished work at [email protected]

Ps you wil be credited of course

Level 25
Drow don't exist in WC3. At that, all Drow seem to be nowerdays are angsty little outcasts standing against the nature of their civilisation

Unfortunantly, drow no longer have that civilisation. They're all outcasts. They're realise how dumb they were sometime

Level 2
Actually dark elves are also from warhammer. In warhammer they are called dark elves, plain and simple. The consider themselves the sons and daughters of Khaine, do not live in forests, tame harpies and hydras, wear heavy armor, and are kinda like bad versions of high elves.

In Kingdom Under Fire: dark elves are mostly chicks(in milatary) and don't wear much(blame the perverts that made them..not me!). They are also more based towards magic and good range and calvary archers.

Personally, I like the warhammer ones better. I'm no sexist, I hate the KUF ones because of units, only the calvary archers are really good.

I rest my point.*rides in on a cold one and has it eat mecheon's avatar*MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Level 25
*avatar uses 1337 shadowfire powers to freaking MELT the Cold One*

Yaknow, this topic is like... Almost a month old

And someone changed the subject to Drow, hence I told what I know about Drow. A mainly female dominated civilisation who serve some spider goddess called Lloth and occaisonally turn members of their civilisation into Driders. And most of them are ANGST

Status
Not open for further replies.