• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Race triggers/gui

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello!

I have returned to WC3 map editing since recently and I used to have a custom race made which did the following:

When you picked humans and were a human (as in not a cpu, so cpus would always be human since they couldn't play my race) player you could choose between normal human and my custom race. When the custom race would be clicked it would kill the townhall and workers and replace them with that race's townhall and workers. Sadly I do not have this map anymore and am remaking it. Could anyone be so kind to create them for me? Or link a video? (I remember making it off off a video, can't seem to find it though)

Much love!:grin:

Level 5
Re

I have looked into it and found out that that's exactly what I'm looking for! Only one thing. When replacing the old hall and workers it uses "PickedWorker" and "PickedHall" Where do I change these to my workers?

EDIT: Nvm found it out, when importing the triggers the names of the units became invisible since I don't have them :) Thanks a bunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.