• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

WC3 Editor w/o WC3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hiya hiver! I am currently finding my RoC and TFT cds but seems like I can't find it. Since no Wc3 cds, no W3 Editor. So I am wondering is it possible to world edit w/o warcraft 3 (TFT Expansion included).

P.S. Please bear with me that I cannot answer quickly. Other than finding my RoC and TFT cds, exams are passing by.

4897112_700b.jpg

My post. w/ same username. http://9gag.com/gag/4897112

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Download the game from BattleNet 2.0. You can get both RoC and TFT from your BattleNet 2.0 account with appropriate CD keys attached. The download works the same way you download World of WarCraft, StarCraft II and Diablo III with exception of a full download being required before you can play.

Status
Not open for further replies.