• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Waygate placement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I've searched the forum for anything related to waygates. Is there any possible way to place a waygate right next to another waygate? I can't seem to get rid of the placement size. Do i have to live with it or is there a way to create a waygate next to another via triggering/jass?

Thanks in advance.

Level 3
My bad guys. :< i actually did search for everything i could think of but the problem was not knowing what to look for. I also (from other posts being moved here) thought it was supposed to be in this forum as well. Thanks again for the help though :D

Level 7
yes, it usually gets put in map devolpment because people dont read desrciptions under text and post the wrong thing in the wrong place

here are some useful ones for you:

Map Development
Talk about your projects in development. Release beta tests, get useful feedback, ask questions for improval before the final release. Maps should be attached to your post.

World Editor Help Zone
Need help with the world editor? Ask questions about triggers, spells, scripts etc.

Requests
Need a resource done for your project? Post your request here, however we cannot guarantee that your request may be answered.

Off-Topic
Welcome to the Hive Workshop! This is where you introduce yourself and talk about life, gaming etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.