• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Way of the Monk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I am interested to see some input about the monk like how he shuld be played etc.

Currently im trying a dps melee build where i max out agility over int and str but it feels kind of weak atm. Is a monk supposed to spam judgment?

input appreciated!

Level 5
To be honest crippling is way better but you always need something to pwn monster's ass off cause such dmg won't last forever.

Level 2
Steel body synergizes with intel and agi. Try maxing out int, then alternating between agi and const. Then you're good to tank, and play offhealer if necessary, and BoL will still deal decent damage. Tank, Dps, Healer all in one, depending on the situation.

Level 5
monk is by far the strongest char on lvl 50, you can solo everything even fire lord with full gear and lvl 50.

Level 3
Why maxing out int? I'm doing it with max agi then int/const for support, I dont think i can survive with that low damage, and you need it for the aggro too

Status
Not open for further replies.