• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

waterfall castle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
i only like the structure in this one :xxd:
im working with 32Mb onboard video card so the quality isn't great

unphotoshoped

Attachments

• waterfall castle.PNG
    waterfall castle.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 9,966
Level 36
If you didnt use a single fucking Photoshop trick; then that might be one of the most marvelous terrains I've ever seen.

However, you should work a little on the cliffs on the right side, they just seem off. Or.. When I think about it; work on the cliffs in general :p

Level 7
It's not nice to lie to people how you made the theme ;)

Point out where he did this? He just made a terrain based on a piece of art. Copy and Paste is what lead humanity to its current state. Nothing is original anymore, everything has been made before.

The rock outcrop seems a little out of place what with the extremely flat landscape and sudden overgo from rock outcrop to cliff. The fences seemed kinda strange, the trees so... insignificant. The house is quite cool, but I thought with the distance it could use some more large details, compared to the current tiny ones you seem to always have. Also, I think you could leave the turrets out, would nicely show the landscape in the background. The tree work left and right's alright, nothing special but hey, it's the unimportant stuff.
I thought the sun was a bit too thin and small. The light's still quite bright, I don't think it'd be quite down that far. Very nice bubble work though. GJ on the after-trails, the bubbles on the coastline seemed a bit too much though, even though, yeah, it's a raging river, but usually the waves just kinda calm down, near the waterfalls, there's usually cliffs where they just slap against, which this doesn't have, just rocks that are level the whole way - you'd think it'd overflow :<. Also, a waterfall's going through a rock on the right. In that left outcrop too. Small details :- )

But, great terrain

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

looks rlly cool, but how did u manage to bend the cliff under the castle???

Status
Not open for further replies.