• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

wassup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben(trs)

B

Ben(trs)

hey, i got told to come here by bob27, and i know teza89 on BNet

Ben(trs)

B

Ben(trs)

well im starting to get used to all these warcraft sites... i probly would of submited custom skin but file size is too big XD

Level 18
Bob27 said:
yes i'm made everyone come here :D

Welcome to the Hive! Hope you like it here.

Yeah, true, I came 'cause of your map making contest. And will someone please tell me how I managed to get 50 posts in two days????? I've never even had 20 posts in two days before. I don't think I've spammed either. I'm scared, very scared...... :?

EDIT: Whoops I almost forgot, welcome to the newbie pile!

Level 7
If you go by the Arda Admins way of thinking... 100 posts in a day is spam even if u never double post or go off topic... its not MY fault i like to help people in every topic on the forum (Minus the dota and Ringwars sections....EVIIIL!!!!)

Level 7
Because youve been spamming for 4 days like a lil nerd while ive been out gettins smashed, hanging with my mates and doing Normal Non nerd stuff....nerd..

and Sydney kicks the CRAP outa Melbourne... Melbourne jsut has more nerds....like YOU!! NEEERDDDD!!!

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
people, I think you both should learn something.

When posting:
- please look at the topic and at the first post to see if you are going off-topic.
- Please think about if people would care of what you say.. a message like "ok lol" would be a fine answer on msn, aim etc.. but on a forum I think there should be a little more meat on the messages..

Don't take this as a warning but as a lesson..

Ben(trs)

B

Ben(trs)

fine asasin if 100 posts a day = spam, that means i spam at warcraft 3 anvil -_-

Ben(trs)

B

Ben(trs)

no ragingspeedhorn, asasin was saying that roughly 100 posts in one day is spam
and yesterday i almost got to 100 posts, and i dont spam

Status
Not open for further replies.