• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warsong Gulch

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Description: Once Again, The Silwering And The Warsong Is Fighting... In Capture The Flag Type War!!!
Features:
-Custome Hero (Warrior,Mage,Paladin,Warlock,Etc.)
-Custom Spells (Water Totem, Shadowbolt, Judment Of Light, Etc.)
-Lots, LOTS Of Fun(Map Is For 4vs4, If U Whant 100% Fun, Play Full House.)
Credits:
All Map, All Textures, Heroes, Idea, Triggers Made By Me, Xul1ganas, All Rights Rezerved, Do Nto Steal My Map Or I Kill Juh!!!

NOTE: This Is Only A Test Version Compleated Only Like 60%.
NOTE: Now I Deleted All Normal Heroes, And Created 2 Custom(Rogue,Shaman), With All Custom Skills, And Buttons (Green Button Problem Solved). Worked With Terrain, And balanced Towers. I Uplaod The 1.1 Version Soon. CRIT MROE MORE MORE!

Keywords:
Capture, The, Flag, WSG, AB, World, Of, Warcraft, Warsong, Gulch, Xul1ganas, Map, Hero, Boobs.
Contents

Warsong Gulch (Map)

Reviews
21:07, 28th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2: Fix the icons and the rest of the things that need to be fixed to make the map completed, Rejected until Updated.

M

21:07, 28th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Fix the icons and the rest of the things that need to be fixed to make the map completed, Rejected until Updated.

Level 31
Many custom icons do ont work. Add icons DISBTN, not only BTN.
Some spells do not work like they should be. Seems like it's missing their effects.
All I saw was trees, few rocks, few statues and more of trees. Where's fun in the map when it's enviroment is made so cheaply?
Hotkeys at Tavers do not works or it gets messy, I wanted to summon Warrior, but hotkey didn't work. I pressed hotkey expecting to summon that Priest, but I summoned Hunter..
Why there are trees under water?
Every structure, especially towers, was set randomly, this looks not professional and imbalanced. Also 'horde' has more towers than 'alliance'.
Because of that your weird typing as like this - You Are Typing Like This. You made some mistakes as word 'YOu'.

I rate this map by 1/5 and I hope you'll work more than few hours to make a map like this next time.

Level 4
Dude Read Description.

Many custom icons do ont work. Add icons DISBTN, not only BTN.
Some spells do not work like they should be. Seems like it's missing their effects.
All I saw was trees, few rocks, few statues and more of trees. Where's fun in the map when it's enviroment is made so cheaply?
Hotkeys at Tavers do not works or it gets messy, I wanted to summon Warrior, but hotkey didn't work. I pressed hotkey expecting to summon that Priest, but I summoned Hunter..
Why there are trees under water?
Every structure, especially towers, was set randomly, this looks not professional and imbalanced. Also 'horde' has more towers than 'alliance'.
Because of that your weird typing as like this - You Are Typing Like This. You made some mistakes as word 'YOu'.

I rate this map by 1/5 and I hope you'll work more than few hours to make a map like this next time.

Dude Read Description. This Is Only A Beta Version, And I Did It Not In Few Hours. Its my First Map, And I Doing It Now Like 1,5 Week. Btw Very Thanks For Crit, I Knewd That Theres Is Something Wrong With Icons, But I Don't Know How To Fix It. Caz When U Don't Have Skill Points, Some Of Shaman Icons Don't Work. Today I Will Work Hard, And Add A Update. One More Time Thanks For Critic. :grin:

Level 31
Dude Read Description. This Is Only A Beta Version, And I Did It Not In Few Hours. Its my First Map, And I Doing It Now Like 1,5 Week. Btw Very Thanks For Crit, I Knewd That Theres Is Something Wrong With Icons, But I Don't Know How To Fix It. Caz When U Don't Have Skill Points, Some Of Shaman Icons Don't Work. Today I Will Work Hard, And Add A Update. One More Time Thanks For Critic.

60% complete is more to alpha instead of beta. A beta are suppose to be 90% and above.

Being your first map does not give you any special privilege for making a poor quality map.

Level 31
Dude, My Map Its Not Poor Quality. Its Just Have Some Bugs. I Fixed The Balance Of Towers, Fixed Envirovment And Terrain. Now Trying To Do SOmething With The Buttons.

When your map have too much bug & error, it was indeed poor quality. Poor quality doesn't restricted to the lack of replayability, it could also including terrain, poor scripting and so on.

If your map have 1-2 missing dis_btn icon or 1-2 inproper hotkey, it was fine for a beta stage map. But when there is a lot, then it became unacceptable, terrible, horrible, awful and bad.

Before you release your work to the public, make countless of test by yourself. Do not expect the public to point it out for you, if you need assistant you can just post a request at forum instead of releasing it right away.

Such a resources might be acceptable to site such as epicwar.com, but a site where quality and bug would be measure such as this site would not accept it. Shall this resources been upload to wc3c, can you guess what they going to said about your work?

Level 4
No Bugs.

Thats It. In My Map Is Only A Few Icons Missing(No More.) And I Need To Create Custom Heres, Because Its Only 2/8 Created. No Game Bugs. LeaderBoard Working, Flag Captures Working PERFECT, Reinforcment Units Works Fine. Hero Pick System Works Good. Can Someone Just Say What Bugs Do YOu Found ?. Now I Have Balanced The Towers, And Little Work With Terrain.