• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warriors Of Ashenvale

How much would you rate this?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
i dont exactly see how you want heroes to be, but here are 5 heroes for forest side, 4 ranged (as you had 4 melee and 1 ranged) and 1 melee, making it an even 5 and 5, there 1 intelligence hero, 3 agility, and 1 strength hero. it did take me a bit, so try not to insult it...to much

Attachments

• 5 heroes.w3x
    24.6 KB · Views: 47
Level 37
Well, maybe I can create you some heroes with spells. How many basic and ultimate spells one hero will have? How many levels in basic and ultimate spell? Can player have same hero many times(if yes, it will be harder to make great spells)?

I also need you to credit me about the spells and heroes then. Btw, I have some good musics also to your game, if you need any. I can lower it to under 800 kt(of course it depends of the music).

WARNING!!!

I was searching for some cool system and then i thought this:

When you select a hero a ghost or something appears that YOU control.
This ghost will have 8 or more/less abilities the hero can learn and the level required etc.
When you get a level you can pick a new ability.I am going to search for a system like this.But it would be better if someone posts here and tell me that he will do it!
Thanks!
Regards,UchihaSasuke.gr

Level 37
Is it okay if I make druid with some summons and nature spells that heals or makes damage to enemy/allied units? It will be intelligence hero with 3 basic abilities 4 levels each and 1 Ultimate ability 3 levels. I will post the map with the hero here, soon as I'm ready. I just finished one of my map "The Fallen Heroes".

Ok,I agree.I will balance them.Here's what I still have to do for the 1st version:

-Hero Selection system.
-5 heroes per team.
-Primary Weapon Purchase and then you are able to upgrade your weapons like in RotG.

Right now I am not working much on the project because of school.I would also like to credit some people for trying to help me:
First of all thanks to hero makers.
HappyTauren
Need_O2

If you can help me on making some cool systems for the map,feel free to post here or just PM me.I will credit you in the Quest Log in the game and also rep you here in the Hive.

If you have read some informations about the map and you think you have a good idea that shall be done,then post it here!!New stuff always makes maps better!!

Also I have deleted all the items and made the terrain realistic putting some little grasses everywhere!

Thanks,
UchihaSasuke.gr

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.