• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warriors Of Ashenvale

How much would you rate this?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Flying Machine (for fun really dont make it)
Model: Need to say ?
Propername: High Joe
Intelligence Based
Abilities:
OverLoad (increases attack speed but loses hp per second active/deactive <immolation like>)
Rocket Swarm (same thing with model)
Dwarf Brain (dwars are smart and good with mechanics, Improves other abilities and increases intelligence <passive>)
They Came From Behind !!! (Gives large damage reduction for about 6-10 seconds<you cast it>)

Last edited:
Level 24
Dont go asking,like a begger,excuse the language.

I sudgest you go over at dota-allstars,and pick up some heroes that Ice-Frog considered them unworthy and sent them to the rejected(the lame dumb as*,in my point of view every hero has a chance and is unique)and make them worthy for your maps.

Level 19
Just got that one
Class: Battlemage
Primary Attribute: Strenght
Strenght: 25 + 3.5
Agility: 15 + 1
Intelligence: 22 + 3
Model: A custom model with a mace and shield

Abilities
Blazing Berserker(active/deactive or timed cast): Enchants his weapon with fire, Enchanted weapon does more damage with little AoE damage and leaves DoT buff on targets
Spectrial Endurance(Passive): Increases Health and Mana regeneration
Firebolt: Normal Firebolt
Will of the Ancients: Normal Avatar

Level 24
Well,you may use Wand of Illusions spell,and it will not crash

Notice that Im going Off-topic and forgive me!Giving what TDB said,if you clone yourself while in a morph you will copy your hero untransformed

If you are in metamorphosis with Illidan and go into the Metamorpho form and use Avatar,then you will have the unit wich I found ,that I call Morphing Jumbo,who transforms into a unit at each 5 seconds ,its a bug that Blizz never understood

Now On-Topic,Uchi you are in a deadline here,I will start with my own Map Development projects,soon

Ehm what do you mean with this?Right now I am not working a lot on this.I have to decide it sometime.Actually the map is ok in progress.When I make items and heroes then I can say that I am nearly finished.I just wanna add some more features.That's what i am searching for.

Level 19
LoL Lamer
Im trying to find ideas (for my hero idea factory) with default hero skills
And you guys just say "Must feed and have triggered spells"

Well yes,I agree a hero doesn't need triggered abilities with lots of effects but some good ideas that fit well with the hero.Maybe some custom icons and models to make him better would help a lot too!I will take this in consideration!

Right now I am progressing with the items.I have finished the items that will give you some abilities then I will start with weapons.

Hmm dont mind me guys,but all we are saying for 5 pages is just ''looking good'' but we arent talking about progress,hey Uchi,show us some screenies

Yeah this is true.Well,right now i Can't take any.I will take some though later today and post them here.
Also I might make a list of heroes available and spells.
JUST WAIT!!

Ok here are your screenshots!!Will post some too.

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_040408_145350_02.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_040408_145350_02.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 118
  • WC3ScrnShot_040408_145503_03.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_040408_145503_03.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 161
  • WC3ScrnShot_040408_145629_04.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_040408_145629_04.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 134
  • WoA3.jpg
    WoA3.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 148
  • WoA.jpg
    WoA.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
Level 7
UchihaSasuke.gr, just one suggestion. Let someone more familiar with English remake the tooltips, after you're finished with the first relase. "This hero has given the ability to steal life." makes no sense ;P As for the screens- SFX of the spells look really nice, it looks like aesthetics will be the strong side of WoA.

Status
Not open for further replies.