• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

warrior

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
this is a model of medieval warrior.
I have reduced weight.
chainmail be small.

Keywords:
warrior,medieval,knight.
Contents

warrior (Model)

Reviews
16:45, 26th May 2008 General Frank: Far too simple edit. This is rather a skin than a model-edit. Rejected. Period.

M

16:45, 26th May 2008
General Frank:

Far too simple edit. This is rather a skin than a model-edit. Rejected. Period.

Level 15
Fine, I'll give ye olde' advice: REDO THE ENTIRE UPPER BODY. DO NOT GIVE HIM A CHAIN COIF. The legs look somewhat decent, but the rest... euuw. And atleast alpha out the sword or something. Don't just leave the damn thing!

Level 14
huh.. well originally when I looked at this I thought it was some kind of animal skin, like I)eadNerzhul said,
but then i looked at it again and it looked like extremely large circles for chainmail.. maybe it looks better ingame.. but I would suggest that, if it is chainmail.. make the circles smaller.. it looks ridiculous the way it is..

It has potential, but you need to improve on it.. Don't let people who say "Zomg this suxxorz" get you down, the fact is they probably don't skin and don't model, usually... just keep trying and it'll get loads better.

Level 3
Hey jeez... It aint that bad... I dunno if any of you notice but most moddles look sorta crappy close up... so what id its a skin? now you dont have to reskin the original moddle!
far off it looks ok... its just not a modle for cinimatics.
my one issue with it is: Why not go the whole way? why leave him with fostmourne? give him a new sword i recon...

that is all

Level 15
Fix the upper body. It DOES look like an animal skin. The rest is... ok. But just changing the view of the model isn't going to help you much.