• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warhammer: ES - icon pack (recolors mostly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I hope this is the right forum, moderators please move if you deem otherwise.

For around seven years I have been making my Warhammer mod. I'd like to dump my assets here; while I don't do any texturing nor 3D-moddeling, I do make recolors (+other small changes) of icons regularly. Those are not accepted in the icon-section (and rightly so), so instead I am posing them here. Should anyone have any use for my recolored icons, feel free to use this pack; it has some 350 icons (see pics below).

Note that this is a rough compilation and may include WIPs and resources unused for other reasons.

Please use them however you like, no need to credit me required. Most icons are based on icons from blizzard, but some are not, so please credit the original author where applicable (they are listed in credits section of my mod development page).

Images are in .tga. DISBTN's included.

full

full

full

Attachments

• WHES icons pack.zip
    5 MB · Views: 240
Level 17
Im not so great at icon making, I never have been. im not that good at the pixel arts in general. but it is actually pretty easy to copy paste warcraft3 icons into starcraft2's icons because they use very similar sizes pixel wise.
Oh, I'd gladly take recolour requests - from you or anyone else! I enjoy such work quite a bit. (I may decline if I'm too busy or if the task is too hard, naturally)

Level 17
Oh well in that case, some "shell" icons might be kind of nice, such as, say, a "shell shard arrow" (im thinking of the marksmenship icon for some reason) maybe a "shell blade spear" or a "shell shield" icon set might be nice.
Apologies, I didn't make myself clear.
I can do recolors & edits, not draw stuff from scratch.

Level 7
Nice that I saw a Warhammer map in Warcraft 3. From the screenshots, it looks nice and attractive. But I personally feels that if you have a models of Warhammers inside the map, it will looks more better and awesome, dont you? OVerall the icons are nice. I will download and play when Im free.

Status
Not open for further replies.