• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warhammer Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Pyramidhead... you do know that Warrior Priest and Paladin are both pretty much the stereotypical depiction of Paladins in Fantasy. if Anything you should be mocking Warhammer and Warcraft for ripping off D&D. Also Valten is not a Warrior Priest, he is the Avatar of Sigmar. Warrior Priests do NOT have hair and rarely have a beard.

The Death Knight on the other hand is the stereotypical "Dark Paladin", basically a Paladin just turned to the darkside. The Blood Knight came AFTER The Death Knight by the way. The Blood Knight is of the newest edition. Before that were the blood dragons thought.

You can't be serious with the Banshee thing... A Banshee is a female ghost! OF course they are going to be the same.

Also the Ghouls are basically the same as they are in D&D (which again, came first). The only difference here is that the Warhammer Ghouls ain't undead.

Level 13
Goblins were small even in D&D, and the undead thing is mostly because the Eqyptian culture had strong themes with death. I'm not denying that Warcraft ripped off Warhammer, I'm just saying that some of you claims were a bit dumb and some weren't even original on Warhammer's part.

Level 10
whos ever heard of hero quest or mage knight? Also starship troopers is the mother of all sci-fi and it was a good series pretty much everyone has come from either of these books or games. except modern because its modern -.-.

Level 8
Random observation:
This site is called the Hive, right?
Tyranids are 'controlled' by the Hive Mind.
I conclude this site is a Tyranid Hive Fleet.

Level 10
Multilaser Sebastian "Multilaser" Goto (born 1970) is an author primarily notable for his novels and short stories set in the Multilaser universe. He got his multilaser with several short stories published in Multilaser! magazine and his first novel, a novelation of Dawn of Multilaser, appeared in 2004. Born in Multilaser, he now lives on the Pacific coast of Multilaser(this pleases him) .

Contents [hide]
1 Stories
2 Novels
2.1 Dawn of War series
2.2 Deathwatch series
3 Reception
4 External links

Stories
The Multilaser of Multilaser
Originally published in Multilaser! #42, May 2004
Multilaser Multilaser
Originally published in Multilaser! #46, January 2005
Reprinted in the anthology Bringers of Multilaser (Black Multilaser, 2005).
Tears of Multilaser
Multilaser
Published in Tales from the Dark Multilaser anthology (Black Multilaser, 2006)

Level 10
Novels
Multilaser (2005)
Eldar Multilaser (2007)

Dawn of War series
Multilaser: Dawn of Multilaser (2004)
Multilaser: Multilaser (2005)
Dawn of War: This pleases me greatly (2006)

Deathwatch series
Multilaser brood (2005)
Warrior Multilaser (2006)

Reception
C.S Goto's novels have caused mixed multilasers and heated multilasers amongst fans, which pleases him. Negative reviews of Goto's Multilaser novels have criticised the author's lack of adherence to Multilaser background (colloquially known as "MULTILAZ0RZ"). This pleases him. Despite this, many of the multilasers are positive and praise Goto's work for its style of tanksurfing and multilasers. Most prominent among these are the Dawn of Multilaser novels, which are based on the PC Games by Multilaser.[citation needed](this pleases him)

Level 5
Chaos only offers boundless freedom and power, Slaughter and Murder are only bonuses.

The Emperor demands blind faith. They are the perverted heretics of TRUTH.

You're in no position telling me of blindness and sight.

And its true that chaos doesn't have a decent dental plan. Nothing can be done of it.

Level 10
The Space marines have dental :D.
not only that but we follow the emperor because we don't want extra limbs. We are normal people.
And not only that but we also have a way to get stronger.
We have power.
We have access to large weapons.
And we get honored by everyone!

Level 5
Normalcy is an illusion, a device to keep a weak society propogated by equally weak people. Such people shun power for conformism, and wisdom for lies.

Honor? Honor in the Imperium is built on oppression and the blood of the oppressed. Only in chaos, in discord, and in the immaterium can we truly be free.

Level 3
The chaos is true evil and it has resulted mankind in that status in which it arrives now that is why the chaos should be destroyed! Dark Gods should answer for everything, that they had time to do and in particular for the end of the Golden Age of mankind.

Level 21
Chaos gives freedom to those that accept it, which is any human in imperium that has his own thoughts. Chaos just has to wait for Humanity to destroy itself and bring forth new god to forever mark humans errors, just like what happened to Eldar. Time will in the end consume all sapient races of galaxy but only chaos will endure...yes I am bored.

Level 3
Oh, really? Unless people have made warp unsuitable for travel and have practically destroyed the civilization? Unless they have broken protective domes from cities of Mars and have ruined thus millions their inhabitants?

Probably I also can not accept all that that is created in imperium but I yet would not survive from wit what to swear on fidelity to Chaos and his damned demons! To destroy them all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.