• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

That's me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
First Name: Clemens(no, i won't tell you more :mrgreen: )

Living in: Germany

Hobbies: Computer-games, reading(books, codizes of WH/LotR etc.), collecting some WH:40k(and some LotR)-armies(Necrons first, then Dark Eldar(maybe), then eventually Orks[and, somewhere in the future i begin collecting WH:Fantasy probably), playing piano

Favourite colours: Red and black

Why am I here: Since WH40k-TD is my favourite map in W3 I wanted to give some feedback and suggestions to help you, ralle, to put in new features into the map that would make it even more fun

Level 14
Welcome to the forum, I hope you are treated well in here and feel comfortable to post. My main request is do not become a thread necromancer and please do not spam, flame, or act immature as determined by the forthwith rules set by us. Additionally remember that this is an international forum and thus we only write in english on the posts. If we are unable to read your english to a satisfactory level (and you have written well thus far so I doubt this will be a problem) I will advise you to write better. That is the first warning, if your writing does not show any signs of improving within a week I will give you a final warning. If another week passes and there are still no changes to my satisfaction I will ban your IP.

Thus far that has never needed to happen and, as I said, I doubt it will be a problem as you write well thus far.

Other than that have fun and I hope your input proves valuable, any questions feel free to PM me or Rasmus.

Status
Not open for further replies.