• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warhammer 40,000: Heresy on Stygies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
" It is the 41st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries the Emperor has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Earth. He is the Master of mankind by the will of the gods, and master of a million worlds by the might of his inexhaustible armies. He is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Dark Age of Technology. He is the Carrion Lord of the Imperium for whom a thousand souls are sacrificed every day, so that he may never truly die. "

These are indeed dark days for mankind, days where, at anytime, death may come from a multitude of foes. Our future remains at a crossroads, where perpetual demise is the easy way out. It is also where the citizens of the Imperium rise up to face the challenge of Xenos and Heresy, and defend themselves. Not without help, of course. On the distant world of Stygies, rumors have begun to circulate about traitors in the high branches of the PDF.

Level 9
Add-On:
Although such things are not to be taken as truth from the mouth of simple rustics and farmers, they are not taken lightly without response. A message from the Office of the Inquisition in Antarctica on Holy Terra has a two battalions of veteran Imperial Guardsmen, the 802nd Stúrn Rifles, and a company of Space Marines (Vote for the chapter, 5=Win) under the command of Lord Inquisitor Raleigh Hill and Governor General Mathi Garnus.

With the help of the Inquisition's spy network and co-operation from the farmer civilians, it is possible that it may only take a few years to destroy any heresy. Oh, and there's also evidence of a crashed ship of unknown origin in the Pietas province. The report must be dealt with immediately, as the ship never appeared on any of our Psykers' starmap reports. Two tactical-squads are hereby re-routed to to Hammerfall City, in Pietas. The Emperor protects!

Level 9
FINAL Add-On: Rules
---Basically, you can either play as Space Marine of the soon-to -be chosen company, a veteran Guardsman, or a follower of the Inquisitor. Please ask and make clear your story if you decide to play as a Chaos Marine, Heretic or another non-Imperium race. (Eldar, Orks and Daemons will be appearing later, yes. Eldar may ally with the Imperium secretly, if they wish. Orks and Daemons are neutral, and can either side with Heretics, or go solo.) To request a special character, i.e. a high ranking officer or some Chosen Marine, PM me with your information and I may approve if it seems within fitting parameters. Remember, don't kill other's troops, please use CORRECT grammar, and make sure to keep within story-limits, as in don't completely change the storyline.

Level 10
STORM CRUSADERS!!
Which part of the gaxaly though my chapter has 5,000 marines i think they would have some compaines around. minus the fact they are at war with a tryanid and a orc wagh! at the same time. -.-. it is recorded to be the 2nd biggest orc wagh since the great crusades.

Level 9
Hm, I'd prefer if we used factual, canon Space Marine chapters, StormWarriors2.
Warhunter, vote for the chapter we use. Also, playable Marines: Tactical Marine (Assault, Veteran or Devastator), Scout, Techmarine, Chaplain (Basic, not a Chief or Termie) or Librarian (Again, Basic).

The Highest ranks available to pick without PM are: Veteran Sergeant, Apothecary and Captain. Terminator requires a PM request. Also, if you use a weapon like a Plasma rifle or something, it's rare, and if you request a Tanker, you will remain in that tank for most battles.

Also, here are some Main Characters:
m1250001_99060107046_INQDHInqrimoiremain_224x160.jpg

Inquisitor Hill

m1240882_99060101336_SMChaplaincrozpowerfistmain_224x160.jpg

Chaplain Aran

Level 9
Veteran is there because they use different gear and armor then the average Space Marine. Look at the Citadel miniatures and you'll notice that.

Level 9
Like I said, Tank Commanders are accessible, but remember, you'll spend a lot of battles inside or with just your top half outside. For you, I'll let you be one without requesting.

EDIT: StormWarriors2, by the way, check a starmap, Stygies is a canon-planet, and appears in Last Chancers. I think it's in the Segmentum Tempestus sector, and just above the Veiled Region of space.

Level 9
Tank=Mobile cover/Biggest target
I don't want anyone to die too early.. plus, the first mission only has one vehicle, a Rhino.. that gets destroyed. But if you want, you can be a Tank Commander. However, if you do, try to be in the Tank as much as possible.

Level 9
Yeah.. See what I mean? xD
But you can still be your veteran marine, by the way.

My characters are Brother Chaplain Aran, the guy from the picture, but with a Storm Bolter instead of the scepter, which will be on his air-pack. He still has a power fist, though. My other character is the Inquisitor, Hill.

Level 10
thats not even close to my chapter we are right below desperation. -.-. if possible i'll be a veteran assualt sgt. -.- pwned. but it could be a splinter of my chapter like the Storm Hawks are attucally a chapter

Level 9
Alright, fine. Your veteran Assault Sgt. is APPROVED.
Re-assigned to Squad Uldram, under command of Capt. Uldram. Heading to Hammerfall in 28 hours. The call to final prayers is in twenty-six hours, brothers. The Emperor protects.

Level 9
Alright, and two units of Guard will accompany the Space Marines to Hammerfall.
If you want gear that's even too crazy good, just paste a sheet.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO BE XENOS! (At least Eldar!)

Level 9
Also, the sheet:
Name: Udun Aran
Affiliation (Army): Space Marines, 3rd Company, Squad Uldram
Weaponry: Stormbolter, Aquilla Scepter and Power Fist
Physical Appearance: Since he has never been observed without his full-armor set, no one except a few Space Marines have seen him without. He has a thick and muscular neck, a high cheekbone and a strong brow. He has short hair and a scar from his left ear to his chin. However, none of the squad know this, as he always wears the mandatory Chaplain's uniform helmet.
Special Points: Aran's skeletal helm frightens any who look upon him, sometimes even his fellow Space Marines. He can often scare enemies into a rout quickly, with his form. He's also skilled in a field which no other has witnessed.. On another world, when the Imperial forces were utterly eliminated, he was interrogated by the Eldar, so he now understands the way they operate. Although he escaped, he even now seeks out the Eldar who kept him captive.

Level 9
So, Chapter?!
Warhunter, vote!

I say: Imperial Fists or maybe even Raven Guard. Underplayed but kind of cool chapters.

You Imperialst SCUMS! the forces of chaos will crush you all like a bug!!! MUHAHAHAHA. soon your bodies will be nothing but food for the destroyer hive!!!

o....k... with that outta way....
i'll be a nurgle havoc with combi heavy bolter/missile launcher. and i lead a small group of renegade nurgle marines and traitor guardsmen.
ok. now what do i do?

Level 5
Hmm, Would It be possible for me to be some sort of unaligned chaos sorcerer?

If not than a newly appointed apothecary would be fine.

Level 10
no space wolves won't work they are too feral (is it just because the codex just came out?) I say the Crimson fists, or the Salamanders >:), or the Soul Drinkers, or the Grey Knights XD

Level 13
Space Wolves ain't all that Feral. Sure they are anarchic and wild but they are still controlled, they ain't Khornates. Think of merry honourable vikings in Power Armour and you got Space Wolves.

Level 10
well i use too play space wolves so don't talk to me like i don't know what i'm talking about -.-. but still they are pretty feral compared to most chapters. and one company to them is 3,000 SPACE MARINES. they are still a legion. you can't forget that

Level 13
Their great companies are split to even smaller forces so using them shouldn't be an issue in terms of numbers.

Level 9
No Soul Drinkers. They're Excommunicate anyways. Space Wolves sounds good, but their organization system is a bit different from the basic, which is what I want for this.. Gespenst, you may be an unaligned sorcerer. Pyramid, you can definitely be a Chaos Marine-type. Also, if I had to pick I'd say... Lamente- NO, just kidding. Grey Knights are very separate also. I'd say Crimson Fists, then.

Level 9
Alright. Sounds good to me! Wait, wasn't someone else a Plague Marine or something..
Tally: 1 Chaos Marine (Possibly Plague)
2, maybe 3, Space Marines (I think?)
1 Chaos Sorcerer
1 Demon Prince of Nurgle

Level 9
All approved.
First post goes to... Me?

It's cold.
Snow whips around the hatch of the four Chimeras as they begin their descent into the valleys around Hammerfall. Outside, two armored Sentinel walkers stomp alongside the APCs, weapons sweeping back and forth for potential targets. Up ahead, there stands a roadblock, stopping the convoy from reaching their destination, a monastery under control of the Space Marines. The vehicles stop abruptly, and a squad of Guardsmen move up and stop at the guardhouse. Red splatters punctuate the white snow. The enemy is already here.

Level 8
*Taking cover behind the toughest object I can find, ready my Heavy Bolter against the first enemy I see*

Status
Not open for further replies.