• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warden Skin Icon request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Basically, i need an icon for the unit below.
All i need is for the original MAIEV (not warden!) icon, but make the flesh of the warden competely black, and his/her eyes white.
having those gold linings is a must.
credits and rep will be given

Attachments

• Champion of Mortis.JPG
    Champion of Mortis.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 1,347
  • Champ of Mortis.JPG
    Champ of Mortis.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 701
Level 22
hmm, it looks good, but the warden skin has no mouth. its flesh is black. no features, just white eyes. if you could also darken the armor abit, but make it slighty lighter around the skin. to contrast the darkness, lighten up the gold linings. if you could also add gold linings to the lower part of the helmet, it would be nice, but not needed.

Level 10
nah that's it for me then.

I'm not changing the background colour, every warcraft unit is set on a black background and it would just put it out of place.

His face is black, it's got a slight lighting effect on it to show there is something there, and it's shape. I don't want to draw a black blob it would just look worse.

And finally his armor is grey now? It's black in the screens :S

Maybe someone else can do one for you, thats the best I can without making it look completely crap

Level 22
*cries*
actually, the arcane observatory has sort of a reddish background, some of the campaign human units have a grey background, all the ghosts (ghost magi, kelthuzad) have a pink background
you get my point.

if you look closely, the flesh is jetblack, while the armor is a lighter tint of black.

Status
Not open for further replies.