• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple Edits and creations request !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello people.
I am starting a new project and I need a few models, textures, and even simple edits.
I think what I might ask cam be useful for future projects, but specially for my project !
I need the following things, will add a comment if I need something Else :

1 - Green fire (Small and large).

As I might have to work with demons I would like to have fel fire to put some spice, better than using normal fire. And I would like to put some different types of fire rather than changing the scale.

2 - Slaughtered (Tortured, Mutilated, and killed) Night elves Villagers, and Guards.

Of course I can use permanent corpses but I will put importance on the bodies, so I need few different positions. I would need : Impaled Night elf villager (Female), two diffrent mutilated archer body, better laying on her back for the first and simply sitting for the second. Change the facial expression because I might use a really rapproched camera and a smiling, mutilated, archer is not something coherent. The mutilations must look like they have been done by someone with sharp teeth, and some with a real big blade. (Nagas sirens, Snap dragon, Nagas Myrmidons.)
You can take example on the NE female dying position in Wow for example !

3 - A new warden (Unit) model/Texture.

Some wardens like Maiev for example have green eyes, I would like to have a warden with green eyes better than those yellow eyes ! Also If you could give them a lighter hair, I would appreciate it.
The warden you're going to make here is one of Maiev lieutenant as Naisha was! She must look badass. I Am already using the standard Hero Warden model fr some other character.

4 - A more ''Watcher'' Huntress.

The Huntress is the Elite of the sentinels army I would like at least some difference Between them and the Watcher Huntress/Warden/Whatever ... I imagined some kind of helm that covers all her head, with a real heavy armor ! Also some armor for the Mount !

To pe continued when I need something Else ...

Level 4
1) Fel fire models (last 4 are models for spells if you will need them too):
Fel Fire and Blue Fire Models
Fel Fire Ball
Rain of Fel Fire
Fel Incinerate
Fel Dragon Breath

3) / 4): Warden/huntress models:
Huntress, Priestess of the Moon, and Derivatives
Moon Hunter
Warden
Warden of Elune
Realistic Maiev/Warden(3 versions included)
Glaive Maiden

Took me 5 mins to search all of it. You should really try advanced search on hive and make sure you check "substandard" box. It has some awesome stuff that only isn't approved because edit was too simple (fel fire models I linked are perfect example)

Level 8
1) Fel fire models (last 4 are models for spells if you will need them too):
Fel Fire and Blue Fire Models
Fel Fire Ball
Rain of Fel Fire
Fel Incinerate
Fel Dragon Breath

I didn't saw that.
Thanks for it.

3) / 4): Warden/huntress models:
Huntress, Priestess of the Moon, and Derivatives
Moon Hunter
Warden
Warden of Elune
Realistic Maiev/Warden(3 versions included)
Glaive Maiden

Took me 5 mins to search all of it. You should really try advanced search on hive and make sure you check "substandard" box. It has some awesome stuff that only isn't approved because edit was too simple (fel fire models I linked are perfect example)

I saw all of that ... I wouldn't have made a thread if it was sufficient.
I already used most of them, still I need more.

Status
Not open for further replies.