• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Warcraft World Rpg

what do you think of this map?

• It looks awesome!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • It looks kinda cool

• I think it's not so good

• This map really sucks!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi all, and thank you for coming to my page :goblin_good_job:
I'm a huge fan of WOW and most of the other rpg's out there. So, I decided to make my own map. It's a lot like wow and i'm trying to make the world as adventurous and magicly as possible. I have completed a small demo. I think it shows the sphere i tried to create pretty well. Anyway i hope you like it.

Gameplay:
There is only 1 race, The trolls. I find the trolls the coolest race in wow, however there are lots of other non-playable races in it

-you start as a troll novice in the echo isles. You will do a quest line wich brings you to the mythical troll staging area where you will choose a class and learn about the game

-the camera's a little bit problematic, i got some issues with it...

-You level by doing quests, killing monsters etc.

-There are dungeons for groups of 3 players, and i'm planning to make 5 player raids too.

-it's a big world with more to do then just fighting

-there will be a pvp area, just not sure where/how yet...

here is some more info about the map:
the story is still a bit messy, but short version is this: you're a troll and you got to help your people and protect them from zul'jin, the main boss. he appears in 1 dungeon and 1 raid, where you will defeat him once and for all. in the meantime you also help the orcs with various problems.

the 6 classes are:
-warrior
-hunter
-voodomancer
-priest
-rogue
-shaman

There are multiple attachments with wow models in the game, mostly weapons.

btw, i need some troll models for the characters, anybody knows where to get them?

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_121512_105324_03.tga
    5 MB · Views: 184
  • WC3ScrnShot_071613_131000_22.tga
    5 MB · Views: 98
  • WC3ScrnShot_071613_130912_21.tga
    5 MB · Views: 100
  • WC3ScrnShot_071613_130839_20.tga
    5 MB · Views: 94
  • WC3ScrnShot_071613_130806_19.tga
    5 MB · Views: 90
  • WC3ScrnShot_071613_130748_18.tga
    5 MB · Views: 97
  • WC3ScrnShot_071613_130718_17.tga
    5 MB · Views: 82
  • warcraft world rpg (durotar).w3x
    6.4 MB · Views: 164
Last edited:
Level 3
Can we get a few more screenshots (in tags of course), and also are you putting all the dungeons and raids in this map or going for like a RAGOS style thing.

I'll download and have a bit of a whirl later today and check it out.

Level 3
all the dungeons and the raid will be in this map. Also, i'll get some screenshots today. I must say, it might be best to play it with the whosyourdaddy cheatcode, because the combat system is far from complete.

Level 3
I've uploaded a new version, wich works for me. Also, i can't get the images to show in the text, only as attachments. Every time i try to upload an image on this site it bugs and gives an can't connect error. I've got no experience with this, so please help me someone :goblin_jawdrop:

Level 9
It did not work again.

Open the images and took Print Screen. But only 3!

The map is very heavy?

Status
Not open for further replies.