• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft Social

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi this thread is under Construction. I will post as stuff ASAP

So Warcraft Social is designed to be a fun, not violent game. There will be NO killing or fighting. It will include various fetures such as housing, Mini games, Chat Games, Pets, Fishing, Music, And Much More. It is created by me and mabee some others. It is a realitivley simple and small project that i hope will be done in the next week.

Modeler - Dark Doom
GUI - Dark Doom
Object editor - Dark Doom
Terrainer - Dark Doom

You will be able to buy keys to rooms, more expensive=Larger cheaper=Smaller. You will be able to put decorations in it like chests, plants, and other cool stuffs.
Woodworking.jpg

Wood Working - Will be able to build decorations and tables, chairs, and bookcases. Will be able to make such items out of lumber, obtained by cutting down trees that have a re-spawn timer.

Gardening.jpg

Gardening- You will be able to grow plants to decorate your rooms with. You will need seeds and a watering can to water your flowers. You will also be able to grow plants to use in cooking. If you neglect your plants over some period of time they will dissipate along with your work, so daily tending will be necessary.

There will be pets available at 5 Activity Points. They will be able to be dismissed and called, only one of each kind of pet can be out at once. There is no limit to how many kinds of pets you can have out at once. They will follow you around and look cool.
Chicken.jpg

The Chicken will follow you around and look cool. It pecks the ground and stuff.

Racoon.jpg

The Raccon follows you around and stuff.

Sheep.jpg

Hmm....Kinda Sheepish. :xxd:

Dog.jpg
Mans Best Friend, Does stuff.
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Frog.jpg

trust it or not, that's a frog.

Rabbit.jpg

Makes a great pet.

Stag.jpg

Not quite a deer.

Pig.jpg

Mmmmm. Bacon.

Rat.jpg

Ewwww nasty.

Dune%20Worm.jpg

Those don't look too nice.

Fel%20Boar.jpg

I wouldn't eat the bacon out of one of these.

Vulture.jpg

Eats dead things.

Seal.jpg

Arf. Arf. Arf.

Snowy%20Owl.jpg

My 4th Fav

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Albatross.jpg

The bird with the bigest wingspan.

Crab.jpg

Mmmmm Crab legs.

Penguin.jpg

My second Favorite pet, it's cute.

Hermit%20Crab.jpg

My most favorite pet

Skink.jpg

I really have no idea what those are.

Market.jpg

You will be able to vend items via setting up a stand, other player will be able to buy items that are crafted by the player. This offers an advantage to players that don't want to spend activity points and time on gaining skill for crafting skills.

Music%20Scroll.jpg

You will be able to purchase music scrolls. There are 36+ and when they are clicked they play the song of which type of scroll they are. Eg. Music Scroll - Undead Defeat, Plays the song undead defeat when used. Each scroll will cost 2 activity points and have 1 use.

Fishing.jpg

You will be able to fish in the pond in the middle of the map. You will be able to wear gears like fishing hats, and fishing poles to increase your fishing skill. Fishing skill will control what kind of fish you can catch the higher the better. There will be a ability that if clicked spawns a bober on the water and spawns a water splash effect if the fish has bitten. If the player does not click the bober within 2-5 seconds of the fish biting the bober will vanish. Players can also sell fish at their market stand. Fish are used in cooking (see cooking).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.