• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Announcing Project #02

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
In Creation Of The New Game
Ages of Myth

Note: This will be a Reign of Chaos map, seeing as I do not have The Frozen Throne.

It will have complicated game play, 3 races to choose from, and 3 Gods from each race to worship (Based off of Age of Mythology)

Instead of Lumber you will have Favor. You build a Temple and have your villagers pray to earn Favor, which will allow you to reaserch mythical upgrades, train mythical units, and construct mythical structures.

Instead of Gold you will have Food. This will be harvested from Farms, that your villagers can construct. Or you may construct a Shipyard, and have Fishing Ships collect fish for additional Food.

Once in the final age, you may construct a 'Gate of the Titans', and release your specific races Titan. (Egyptian: Ra, Greek: Hades, Norse: Thoronar)

The land will be vast, and will allow up to 10 Players. You will be able to ally other cultures or desimate others.

Also you will be able to build Walls and Gates.

Unfortunately I am having trouble using the WinMPQ, so It might be delayed for awhile.

Level 2
The problem with WinMPQ is that when I Import MinimapBackgrounds or UnitModelFiles, then save the map, the files dissapear.

If you could be so kind as to tell me how to fix this, I would be grateful.
Thankyou

Level 2
Once I get alittle further into the game.
I will post some nice terrain pics from the map.
So far I have not begun the Unit Layouts.

Level 2
Yeah I figured out there was an AoS called this name.
Im going to change the name to...
Gods and Myths

Thank you for the suggestions :D

Level 9
Should probably connect your first three posts using the edit button before someone mean tells you to do it :p

But I like the sound of this map, althogh ROC is a letdown, TFT is definitely a worthy purchase and will make maps much more exciting! However asides from that the releasing of gods and the new resource system sounds innnovative, good luck with the map!

Status
Not open for further replies.