• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Warcraft Patch 1.27a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
For some reason after installing the new patch every time I open world editor WESTRING_MENU_VALIDATE_MAP_TRIGGERS pops up. And when I open a map I have created when in go to triggers a weird untextured square appears upon clicking the message WESTRING_ERROR_WORLD_VALIDAITION_FAILED pops up. Any solutions?

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

It's an annoyance more than anything.

And the button actually works, try to add some random text into map header it gives you syntax error. The advantage is that save times may get lengthy with maps with extensive amount of imports, so you can quickly check for syntax errors without long wait.

Level 13
Do you know how to fix the Lost Connection bug? when ever I play my map with my friend (using the local area network) after the first cut scene an error appears stating that I have lost connection.

Attachments

• Fortress (Remade).w3x
    7 MB · Views: 139

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

That's a desync. Usually caused by GetLocalPlayer().

Disable parts of your trigger and test if the map works. You need Moyack's JNGP to do MP emulation (requires patch 1.26, it should automatically patch it for you).

Status
Not open for further replies.