• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft ORPG map for 100 people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I am not working on it and i dont know how to make it in triggers or jass but i have some theory about it and i want know from you what you think about that :
That will be made as single player map with 2 or 3 team
1.you as player
2.team for other player/ally of player in team 1
3.team for enemy player of player in team 1

and it will save to hashtable or on some website informations about player in team 1 :
-his position
-his level
-agility,strengh,intelligent
-damage
-class
-items
-and all things what it need(when he moved and where he moved or when he reached item, level or anything else)

and when will second player start map then he will be in his singleplayer in team 1
and his informations will save to hashtables or website too and his informations will be sended to another player and it will create hero for 1.player game to team 2 or 3 and will get level what was sended from hashtable or website and player 1 will send his hashtable/website informations to 2.player game and will do that same

PS: Meybe i have there something strange-ill update it if it need and pls i want some normal critism nothing like: "OMG" or "WTF"

Status
Not open for further replies.