• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft Modelling - Fel Orc General doesn't work at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi. So I've tried to import the files that I've downloaded from this website. And I've followed the attached steps to make it work. It doesn't work at all. When I'm in-game trying out the new model, it doesn't show anything. Not even the peasent that I chose first, its just a "cloud of nothing". So.. I would love if any help could be given, thanks.

Level 11
So it works in Editor but not inside the game? Blame the modeller then lol. But just in case

The .MDX file should stay the same after importing it.

ALL .BLP files must have war3mapimported\ removed in there path so the texture will go with the .MDX model.

If it doesn't work post a link to the model you've downloaded, I'll test it myself and if it doesn't work then it's the modeller error.

Status
Not open for further replies.