Created by Krasus
Welcome to Warcraft Kingdoms.
The aim of this altered melee project is to blend both games series: Warcraft and Warrior Kings; while, at the same time keeping in touch with the Lore of Warcraft as much as possible.
- Choose among three civilizations: the proud High Elves, the druidistic Night Elves or the industrial Dwarfs.
- Four military classes: Heavy, Light, Siege and Magical*
- Six types of military units: Heavy Infantry, Light Infantry, Heavy Cavalry, Light Cavalry, Siege and Magical*
- Each class has advantages and disadvantages against each other**
*Magical class has to yet be implemented in future updates.
**For example: Light Infantry units are strong against Heavy Infantry and Light Cavalry, but weak against Heavy Cavalry.
Basic set of buildings for all civilizations
Night Elf set of buildings (Tier 2)
Night Elf set Units (Tier 2)
Night Elf set of buildings (Tier 3)
Night Elf set Units (Tier 3)
High Elf set of buildings (Tier 2)
High Elf set of units (Tier 2)
High Elf set of buildings (Tier 3)
High Elf set of units (Tier 3)
- Uploaded at the Map Development forum.
- Ujimasa Hojo
- Wandering Soul
- Ujimasa Hojo
As of Version 0.01, I've only got the basic units and buildings for two of the main techtrees (High and Night Elven paths). Dwarven units will be implemented in future versions (I've yet to see if it's viable).
I would like to include an unit squad system (similar as Battle for Middle Earth), but likely it will be the last thing on the list.
Also, I've not included Magical units, as I'm still working on that.
An special note, I've to say that I'm working from non-english world editor (Spanish), so let me know if there are some translations problems.
Even so, the map is playable as it is now.
Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-Additional Information
Find more here: Map Description - Templates