• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III stopped working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Okey this is FRUSTRATING!!!!

like 3 weeks ago all of a sudden warcraft3 tft stopped working after trying to launch it. I could still get into wc3 by pressing the test button in newgen worldeditor.
Today I removed warcraft 3 + world edit unlimitid + jassnewgen and reinstalled warcraft 3 + tft but it just doesn't work! Now I can't even open jassnewgen anymore because I'm not able to patch because I can't get into wc3!!! aargh!!!

Anyone knows what could be the problem since I really don't know it anymore. Anyone had this problem before?

{EDIT}
Anyone knows anything?
I need wworld editoooor!:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 7
You can manually patch wc3 by going to blizzard's site. Once you're patched, let us know if you're working.

(Also, don't bump so soon...)

Level 19
Level 19
Did you close it in the middle with patching? Becuase that'll make warcraft not work. You have to wait the patcher thing is completely closed by itself.

Nope. That couldnt have been the problem even if i would have done that because it didn't even work before patching and didn't even work when i had the patch already before I reinstalled it.

Level 7
Time to complain to Blizzard!

If you register their game won't they send you a new, working version?

Level 19
Time to complain to Blizzard!

If you register their game won't they send you a new, working version?

It's not my cd. #1 Since you'r eable to play withoud a cd with the latest patch.
#2 I played warcraft 3 tft for atleast 1 year withoud uninstalling it and it worked fine. It's not the cd, just something happened on the computer but I can't figure out what.

Status
Not open for further replies.