• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

worldedit.exe Has stopped working .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I am a beginner mapper and i love making terrains . So i just started making a map and after around 4 days i can't open it . Very shortly after I couldn't open WorldEditor at all . It says :''worldedit.exe has stopped working''
I have bought WC3 and TFT , no torrents . Anyone can help ? I've tried :
1.Compatibilty Windows Xp SP3 + admin
2.PC Restart
3.Reinstall
None worked

Level 1
I can't open World Edit at all , not only the map . I just click Worldedit.exe and it pops the message

Attachments

• save.w3x
    50.9 KB · Views: 82
Level 1
The map is fine I can swear . It has nothing exported . Just terrain and around 4 triggers . I feel really bad because now i can't complete it

Level 25
I just downloaded the map and it works for me.
The Frozen Throne, fully patched.

Did you restart your computer and tried again? :p

Try opening the map and don't use the computer while the map is loading?

Attachments

• zehMap.PNG
    zehMap.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 173
Level 25
You just quoted yourself ^^

I meant open the map, leave the computer and let the editor load the map until it is finished and then return to the computer.
To make sure that it's not something you're interfering with that causes the crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.