• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III Roleplaying Clans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Clan RoR - Chieftain Project.Seeds

Created July 7, 2008

Realm: Azeroth

79 Players

Most inactive: Tarekan July 12, 2008 9 Days

Is that nuff?

Also, ARP was led by me, And it died.

Level 9
Im in URP didnt realise the leader is Nuke(URP) who is my friends =).Also TCoR is dead since Smokey left and rejoined TaoR.Also Ash made hes DotA clan a RP clan >.<

Level 2
Let's see here, CORP has died. NMRP has died. GORE has died. COTR has died. OFFS has died.

DSM

DSM

Level 3
Clan MARP is still active, Currently trying to get all the inactive ppl out and get some new active members in.

:thumbs_up:

Level 4
Clan LoD has really good RPers. Some of them can be douche bags sometimes if your personality doesn't work well with some of them (not all of them, just 1 or 2) but they're good at RPing. They usually RP on the weekends, if anyone's interested. Their leader is Albatrius/Venom_Darkhand. Same people, just the first account is a bot he uses in the channel.

If you see them, say Pantheretti sent you. :)

Umm, Clan LOTA I think is another. Razorbane is their leader.

Clan KoD is not a RP clan, but they do have some good RPers. You can tell who isn't an RPer from their clan based on how they type...

Level 12
Clan WKRE: U.S. East.
Clan MyKn: U.S. East.

I can't remember for the life of me the chieftans of each one, but they have some okay roleplayers, and then a couple good ones. The rest though are all around your average joe's, if not, at least a little better then that.

Level 1
Clan ERPC - US West
Founded on 1st March 2009

The Chieffy told me it was Electronic Road Pricing Clan or something like Elite Role Playing Clan.

Level 1
Clan LOTA (Lords of the Abyss) - Founded August 22, 2008.
Clan Leader: Razorbane (Me)
Realm: Azeroth (Us East)

Level 1
New Guild on U.S. East Azeroth
United Roleplayers
Clan Leader is Jory

We roleplay more in the games like Real Life for Morons, Parasite, RPGS etc.

Level 2
Clan TFoN on Northrend.

(The Fury of the Netherwolves)

Gimme one good reason not to bash your skull to smithereens Sakey -.-
My previous clan FoNW - Fury of the NetherWolves, has been disbanded and remade into LAoD. More details see the "SotDRP Clan!!!"-thread.
But... for the record:

Clan LAoD (Lost Acolytes of Death).
Clan Leader: Evildutchman (Me)
Realm: Northrend (Europe)

Level 2
Not that you mention it, the fact that you messed up the Tag.... Gah... Next time at least try to act like you give a Ðamn and remember the tag correctly, ok?

{EDIT}
Not the fact that you mention my precious yet rather dead clan, the fact that you totally messed up the tag, TFoN FoNW?
Next time you mention a clan, could you please make sure you act like you give a Ðamn and type down the tag correctly? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 12
Well to be honest I never really did care about the clan itself, I only joined as a favor for you, so you could attract more players by promoting that you had me in your clan. You don't need to act all high and mighty just because you were a chieftan of a clan that I mispelt on accident. My thinking was, "The Fury of the Netherwolves", not "Fury of the Nether Wolves".

Level 2
Myea sorry bout that, for some bizare reason I freaked out. Anywayz, LAoD is dead as well and I don't get online 'nym're so yea... Suckage?

DSM

DSM

Level 3
Interesting forum, might i ask what the purpose of listing all the role play clans down? There are alot of posts and i realy dont wana read threw all of them lol.

DSM

DSM

Level 3
ah, makes since. MARP is coming up on year 2 of creation. last year we threw a big RP gameing day, we plan to do it again. :grin:

Level 7
Recently added: Clan Bel
Clan leader: Belial
Rank: only those who can last these Rules...:http://clanbel.webs.com/apps/forums/show/1361595-approved-themes
Can you join the clan
Also if you have played a fully played roleplay with a clan member, you have proof that your IQ level is no lower than 80, [basicly no idiots]
and you aren't a theist, [no "praise the lord" gods****** a*******!]

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 12
I think I may be finding myself joining Clan HoRP, Haven of Role Players.

Great clan, a lot of great people. Real nice, sociable, and from what I've seen, they've got a lot of good roleplayers and builders, which is always a plus.

Their chieftan is rosestar.

They're on U.S. East.

Level 12
Clan of friends, though as of right now, their Chieftan, Krath, is going to be out of town for a week or two. Shaeam is one of the chieftans, you could always ask her to join I guess. It's basically a clan of friends, they don't really schedule many roleplays, it's just a spur of the moment kind of thing, but they're all excellent roleplayers. I used to be with them for a week, but I just prefer being clanless. Iunno, I'm weird like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.