• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WARCRAFT III REFORGED GRAPHIC MOD: QUENCHING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5

Download Center: Quenching - Download Center

Official site: Quenching - Warcraft Reforged Mod

Chinese: 淬火试炼-魔兽争霸3重制版Mod

Quenching on Hive: Quenching Mod

Quenching on Discord: Join the Warcraft III Reforged Mod Quenching Discord Server!

Join to discuss stuff, give feedback, play together and more.

There is some simple rules for all the channel:​

1 - Be nice and polite when conversing, avoid aggressive language. | 2 - English works best. If you don’t know English very well, try to use “world-language” channels. | 3 - Try to refrain discussing political topics, there are many other servers in which to do so.​

- Zorrot​

Bug reports & suggestions: [email protected] or [email protected] (I recommend to just use Discord for easier communication)

Donate here:

MADE BY​

Last edited:
Level 7
Great work!
Glad to see this great work here. The graphical improvements and the new UI are really attractive. We thank the author for his effort on improving the graphics and user interface of Warcraft III: Reforged which continuously disappoint players. Please keep updating, including bug fixes and new features.

Last edited:
Level 4
Ok..I love this. Only problems:
  • some units/doodads invisible, like trees after being clicked on, goldmines, Lich, tauren
  • new selection circle asset < original
  • portraits don't work

Anyone know how to fix this?

C07Sf0n.jpg

XoTPFAX.jpg

Zorrot

Hosted Project: QM
Level 16
1. this mod is not very compatible with classic version, i suggest you turn off mod first, and then open ui and adjustment setting. lighting, ui, adjustment, selection circle is useful in classic mode

2. you can turn off selection cricle in the control panel, or delete _retail_/
Ok..I love this. Only problems:
  • some units/doodads invisible, like trees after being clicked on, goldmines, Lich, tauren
  • new selection circle asset < original
  • portraits don't work

Anyone know how to fix this?

C07Sf0n.jpg

XoTPFAX.jpg
replaceabletexures/selection

Level 4
Thank you it works now!
What I did was click "shut down" and "no use now" (dont know if both are needed). Then in skin I clicked new classic, then opened Wc3. Fov doesnt seem to work, (and slider resets to "far left" every time I open the Interface option).

Level 1
Hey Guys,
After installing the graphic mod you really have to play the Prologue again.

Where can I find more levels designed like trat?

Status
Not open for further replies.