• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft II Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Hi.
I guess this was the best forum for a thread such as this one...

I need help in figuring out what file type are the Warcraft II music files. I extracted them long ago from the MPQ, but they have an unknown file type.
So, question is, what file type are they?

~Thanks for your time...

Level 14
Sorry, this site doesn't support game rips.

The direct exporting of resources from games other than Warcraft III is prohibited. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to, World of Warcraft®. No such resources may be submitted to THW. Forum discussions pertaining to the export or editing of resources from other games will be closed.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I'm not a "damn forum moderator", I'm a forum moderator.

Maybe you can't read your own quote. I'm not exporting, they were already exported, and I'm not editing the files either. I'm simply asking what file type they are so I don't have to click in order to play them. And it's for own use.
But ok, you won. Ask someone to close the thread.

EDIT: And don't get pissed, I'm usually less sarcastic than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.