• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft CTF

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Heroes upgrade their stats Strength, Agility, and Intelligence. They also level up their abilities which each hero has about 15. Players play on two teams fighting to destroy they other sides base.

Keywords:
DOTA, Diablo, Warcraft, Hero, Arena
Contents

Warcraft CTF (Map)

Reviews
11:35, 2nd Apr 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
Level 30
I see your new here, and you didn't even read the rules don't yah? anyways this map will get rejected unless you follow me to the right path.

first! you should have read the Map Rules for you to understand what is right and wrong here in this community.

second, your description is awful, use this BB Codes for you to make a better one.

don't forget, read the rules first dude

Level 9
I've played through, there's just only 4 heroes but each with many skills@@
have not try other heroes whether they have same skills or not.
There are few things i need to mention @@
-This is not really a hero arena, it's suppose to be AOE type or castle defence since both team produced creeps to attack each other
-Terrain are medium
-add some screenshots here please
-

Level 10

Good things about your map:
  • Nice multiboard.
  • To my surprise, the spell descriptions weren't half bad. :thumbs_up:

Bad things about your map:
  • There are no sort of description for the Heroes in-game.
  • You only get 30 seconds to pick your Hero. I think that should be adjusted for people who want to take their time choosing their Hero. Not everybody just picks a Hero within the first 5 seconds of the game, as a matter of fact most people don't.
  • No map description of any sort. I had no idea what was going on when I played this.
  • The Druid's spells are a little weird. He doesn't have any Druid-like spells and the Field of Flame ability costs more mana than the others, and is weaker in my opinion.
  • Way too simple. No shops, items, special events, creeps, or anything else to liven up the game.

Overall:

Simple little AoS looking map. I thought it was going to be a CTF (Capture the Flag) game, as the name suggested, but I guess I was wrong. There is no description of any sort in the Quest Log, loading screen, or map description in the map preview. In my opinion, this map only deserves a 1/5 and a [highlight]vote for rejection[/code]. Mainly because this map is as about as simple as an AoS map can be. It needs way more.

If you want to improve this map, (as an AoS map) I suggest you take a look at some of the other Aeon of Strife maps that are on the Hive (that are approved). Some of them are pretty good.