• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft CASC Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello, i just got my warcraft error. I can't even open WE and neither update it (BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 Error). It's possibly because i accidently try to open the casc file while my WE is opened. I have try to search a way to fix this but there's only WoW everywhere. There was told to repair the files (WoW) by using scan features but Warcraft 3 IS NOT a part of Battle.net App.
What should i do fix this?

Edit : Am i on the right forum?

Last edited:
Level 5
You start "Warcraft III Launcher.exe" beeing next to the normal exe, it includes that repair function.
and neither update it (BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 Error)
This is why i ask. The launcher doesn't work either. I'm not allowed to click Repair button because when the error message appeared, it only shows Close button.

EDIT : OK, I FOUND THE PROBLEM
It seems like because a file named 'CASCRepair.mrk' that appeared on Data/data folder, i deleted it and now i've already update & repair my game without any problem. But in the end i just got my Battle.net button is disabled. However, i don't really care about that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.