• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft: Apocalypse requires a terrainer :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
My project, Warcraft: Apocalypse (link in my sig), requires a terrainer! i can do some of it myself but I need someone who is average experienced or higher to also share some of the work and maybe refine anything i do (since i'm very novice). Please PM me if interested and i'll send you the map (silithus is half finished)

Level 18
I cant w8 to get started :grin: really i cant Fkin wait i check the hive every 30 mins .Also i dont need that hax,i use NewGen WE.

Edit 4 hours later:No rly i cant fken wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!1

Yet another edit 2 hours later than the last one:cant waittttttttttttt..............

Edit another hour later : man pls tell me you were sleaping and this was cuz of the damn time zones

Last edited:
Level 31
I cant w8 to get started :grin: really i cant Fkin wait i check the hive every 30 mins .Also i dont need that hax,i use NewGen WE.

Edit 4 hours later:No rly i cant fken wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!1

Yet another edit 2 hours later than the last one:cant waittttttttttttt..............

Edit another hour later : man pls tell me you were sleaping and this was cuz of the damn time zones

you cant do that height hax in newgen WE, you can only add more terrains but not make it unlimited high

and yes i was sleeping

Status
Not open for further replies.