• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 4 The Real Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
In this Thread i will like you guys to use rational sense,also i will present you guys the main reasons why i think WC4 is coming and what it will offer.
So first lets start with Warcraft 3 RoC and TfT.
The story of the 2 are based before Vanilla Wow and the others,presenting the lore characters and stuff.If Wc4 will arrive it will be AFTER the last Wow Expansion.Why?Well imagine Blizzard making a WC4 now,the lore between Wow and Wc3 will have a HUGE gap due to Wc3 being before Vanilla wow.
So How will WC4 keep up with the lore?Simple it will have 11 Playable races Like Humans Orcs Elfs and such,and will Define important Chapters in the Race's Lore such as taking down the Lich King with Tirion or Killing Deathwing for Thrall.
Also Wc4 will be most based on Multiplayer and will be simmilar or not better at graphics than Starcraft 2.
So this is my point i want to hear you guys now.

Em!

Em!

Level 25
Simple it will have 11 Playable races

They will not have 11 races. They will do the exact same thing they did with Blood Elves and Naga races in wc3 campaign if it would ever happen.

I have heard a similar thing, cant remember where about them ignoring WoW lore if they would ever make a war4.
They also did mention "don´t want to prove it" that warcraft4 will have a similar campaign to Starcraft 2.

But there is Warcraft 4! It's just called World of Warcraft.

No, thats like the difference between Might and Magic & Heroes of Might & Magic or Warlords & Warlords Battlecry. They are different titles and different type of games though they share the same universe.

Blizzard hinted at Warcraft 4 during blizzcon when they were introducing the Sc2 campaign "don´t want to prove it" at one point but even then nothing is set in stone.

Level 3
What if Blizzard will create WC4 as a strategic game for some peeps who missed the old-fashioned Warcraft strategy game. They might improve the graphics and settings. Create an another alternate plot for WoW. Well, it can never happen or happen at all.

:infl_thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.