• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WarCraft 3 World Editor is being annoying...help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
In Warcraft 3 Editor, i was making a cinamatic map (my first one:grin:), but after alittle while, some regular unit models (or skins, i dunno), like the Gyrocopter, Siege Tank, etc., dissappeared and are now just green boxes.:eekani: I diddn't tamper them, add a skin, nor' anything like that. I had an imported model for all the time (Dwarf Mountaineer), but after puting the Rifleman Elite on, they stoped working:thumbs_down:. THe regular non-working models work on other maps, unless i open my cinamatic map one then go to the others:confused:. Please help!

Level 10
Some models, namely the Priest, Steam Tank, and Flying Machine were changed from the original Warcraft III (Reign of Chaos, shortened to RoC) to their current versions in The Frozen Throne (TFT). Thus, in the Editor, they have a TFT and RoC version, each having a different graphic.

Status
Not open for further replies.