• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WarCraft 3 Mortar Team

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a ported and working version of the WarCraft 3 Mortar Team.

Original model made by Blizzard.

Ported by: FockeWulf

Texture Path: models/mortarteam/

Keywords:
mortar team
Contents

Mortar Team_1f.m3 (Model)

MortarTeam.dds (Texture)

Reviews
00:43, 15th Sep 2013 Statharas: The export does not fit in Starcraft 2 quality. If enough changes are done, it might be approved.

M

00:43, 15th Sep 2013
Statharas: The export does not fit in Starcraft 2 quality. If enough changes are done, it might be approved.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

They are only WoW models though no WC3 ones, if you were to use these in your map it would end up being massive in size. :(

Well, The SC2 map limits are 2 Mb bigger than the WC3 ones so I think that as long as you only use the ones you REALLY need, the map shouldn't go over 10 Mb.

Level 35
perhaps if someone put up a tutorial on how to do this, we could extend this idea to the custom models made for warcraft 3 on the hive's database as well

people complaining about it being too low poly are silly, but there is some truth that the quality may need to be improved to fit in with the decent-looking terrain of starcraft 2

Level 7
perhaps if someone put up a tutorial on how to do this, we could extend this idea to the custom models made for warcraft 3 on the hive's database as well

people complaining about it being too low poly are silly, but there is some truth that the quality may need to be improved to fit in with the decent-looking terrain of starcraft 2

I agree completely, if I knew how I'd be doing this myself! I'd quite like to make a fantasy based map for SC3 using the new engine and improved graphics it offers.

It might temp more modders to switch from wc3 to sc2.