• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modified Mortar Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Can somebody make a model of mortar team, yeah, a regular one. but instead of carrying his "mortar missile" on the fat dude's back. I want him to carry a bunch of cannonball like this model: Abilities\Weapons\BoatMissile\BoatMissile.mdl:thumbs_up:, but without the white smoke particle, bunched into 3 and put on his original carrier bag, also when the little dude take an ammo from the back, there should be THAT CANNONBALL again to put inside the mortar.

It's because i want to use the Abilities\Weapons\BoatMissile\BoatMissile.mdl as his attack missile:goblin_boom:

PS: If you love me:ogre_kawaii: can you turn the big and small dude's hair black or brown?(This is optional)

Status
Not open for further replies.