• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3 Map problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
There are some many maps hosted in BNet which I join and I instantly got kicked from lobby, even in some friend games. I just can't join em, whenever I join, I got instantly kicked. And no they don't have banlist or any that program. There are just maps what kicks me out, whenever I try to join game what hosts that map. I hope anyone got solution for this problem.

Level 34
Not that TDB

Reading is for losers.

Second theory: Combine a weird Battle.net connection with a weird internet connection of a weird Warcraft III owner. Mix them in a bowl and what do you get? Correct kids: Weird online behaviour that includes: Sudden disconnections, lag, delays, to-the-lobbykicking, more lag and weird join patterns.

Optional but paranoid theory: Your friends are not your friends since they secretly turned their third-party tools on. Run away!

Level 10
1. My Internet connection is 15 mbits/s
2. I nearly never have sudden dc from BNet
3. My Internet goes fast even in US. East and West
4. Also I barely lag unless host has bad connection or he don't likes my connection which happens pretty rarely.

Also a little note: When I host one of those maps what kicks me, then other people also says that those maps auto-kicks em.

Level 7
Out of curiosity, do you have similar problems playing any other online games?

Can you do LAN games?

Status
Not open for further replies.