Warcraft 3 Image Renamer v1.3.2
A complete solution for W3 valid icon resource production. Your only concern should now on be the main design, then scale resample it down to 64x64 as W3IR shall take care of the other tasks, including adding borders and renaming files in a suitable manner. If you’d like, it can also pack up your BLP icons as a ZIP archive, based on the WC3Sear.ch standards. No more time spent on giving icons names and borders by hand, one by one! Your roughneck is here!
For details, please check the new and improved documentation of W3IR!
Thank you for choosing W3IR!
- 17,48ms per processed bitmap file
- support for 24&32 bit input images: bitmap, Targa and Photoshop Document files (*.bmp, *.tga, *.psd)
- support for 24 bit output images: bitmap, Targa and JPEG files (*.bmp, *.tga, *.jpg)
- neat GUI with high ergonomics
- easy mass-bordering with 7 border formats: BTN, DISBTN, PASBTN, DISPASBTN, Autocast, Attack Type and Upgrade
- easy mass-renaming for bitmap, Targa, Photoshop Document, JPEG and Blizzard Texture files
- ZIP packaging for BLP files
- colour extraction (RGB, CMYK, HSB/HSV) and RGB scrambling
©2006-2007 Octavian Cucuta a.k.a. BlackDoom
Project contact: [email protected]
Developped over 8 months, from o9/o7/2oo6 to o5/13/2oo7 in Borland Delphi 6 Personal. Licensed under GNU GPL Version 2, June 1991.
Source code available on request, according to respective owner license.