1. Are you planning to upload your awesome tool to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 9, 2018: The rules for the Tool Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The poll for our 11th Music Contest is up! Help us choose the most awesome cinematic tracks by casting a vote!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Melee Mapping contest #3 - Poll is up! Vote for the best 4v4 melee maps!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 30th edition of the Modeling Contest is finally up! The Portable Buildings need your attention, so come along and have a blast!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Aftermath has been revealed for the 19th Terraining Contest! Be sure to check out the Results and see what came out of it.
    Dismiss Notice

Warcraft 3 Armor

Submitted by Daffa the Mage
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Inspired by @TheDarkestHour original Warcraft 3 Armor.

Would be useful to calculate armor percentage. This is a first attempt and as much as my coding is capable, I only can extend it as a console file. Oh, and it's a VERY short one too.

Leave feedback here, I will be more than happy to expand this based on feedback I get :)
As I use Mac for this build, I can only affirm it works in Mac X OS Sierra, if it does work with Windows, especially 8 and 10 and Linux OS, I will be very happy to include OS Independent tag.

My aim was to add more choices for Mac users with Windows exclusive resources available into their hands.
Contents

Warcraft 3 Armor (Binary)

Reviews
eejin
Marked as substandard by request of the author.
  1. UndeadImmortal

UndeadImmortal

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I can't open this in Windows 7 64-bit.
    There is a similar tool currently approved but probably a good port for Mac users nonetheless.

Warcraft 3 Armor

2. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    This is purely aimed at mac and written in a mac control. My mac environment has been failing lately so I doubt I'll be back to this anytime soon.

3. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Perhaps this can be Rejected @eejin
    I have recoded it into a website and will release it soon.

4. eejin

eejin

Tool Reviewer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Marked as substandard by request of the author.