• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is the first map that I actually sort of finished. There are still one or two things that need to be worked out but I don't really have time for this anymore so help yourself, fix what you can, even finish the campaign for me as long as you give me credit. The Jaina skin I used is not mine but I could not remember where I got it so if you find it please give credit! This map is an RPG about a blind seeress who gets abandoned at her parents farm and is left to survive. Along the way she meets new friends and even learns a little bit about herself. This map was originally intended to be part of a three-part campaign but like I said, I will not have time to finish it so if you want to finish it yourself, or even just use it for something else, go ahead just please give me credit.

Keywords:
seeress, magic, winter, warcraft, rebellion, awesome, fun, original
Contents

Warcraft 2 (Map)

Reviews
21:33, 27th Nov 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected