• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 2 v1.6

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Vesion 1.9

This map was originally made by Ham Ham, I only edited it.
Some are :
-It's more balanced.
-New icons.
-New uppgrades.
-Fixed the archers extreme damage.

All the changes is in the quest log!

All the honors goes to Ham Ham for creating this great map, I did just edit it by his permission.

Description : Well, It's like a altered melee map. You start with workers and a base and you build, do units and fight to victory in warcraft 2 style!

---All the credits is in the quest log, in the game.---

Hope you all enjoy.

BTW, sorry if my grammar is bad, I'm from norway :)

Keywords:
melee like, warcraft 2, tactic, build, fight, boats, spells
Contents

Warcraft 2 v1.6 (Map)

Reviews
01:54, 30th Jun 2009 Linaze: I'm afraid that apart from a few graphical and balance-related changes, this is just like like Ham Ham's version, which isn't enough for approval here.

M

01:54, 30th Jun 2009
Linaze: I'm afraid that apart from a few graphical and balance-related changes, this is just like like Ham Ham's version, which isn't enough for approval here.

Level 7
It is not the same version at all,a all the changes i in the quest log.
For example you remember the archers i you lpayed it before. They only needed 1 shot and anything was dead, that is fixed.
It's new icons from warcraft 2.
You can also listen to warcraft 2 music if you want lol.
It's lower hp on demolition team.
Some spells is less powerfull etc etc etc.

The reason it says it's 1.6 in the title is that I couldnt change it :(