• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warchasers Spinoff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Blizzard's map, Warchasers, contains heroes form the "Age of Legends". I understand that they are jokes for the most part. Megatron X and Optimus Primo, Snake Ayes, etc. are definitely joke strings, but I am considering making a series of maps where you play as them in the Age of Legend. Each one will have a separate, unique mission that takes place before recorded history. The latest may be after the War of the Ancients though most will be in the primeval times before this cataclysm. Criticisms? Thoughts? Concerns? (Help?)

Level 30
Looks interesting so this'll be like a Warchasers but with some changes such as the different storyline with each character. Each character does not share the same fate or story.

Instead of this, there could have been more. I would guess, you could try making a better terrain with the help of the resources here, a worthy time of dungeon crawling and killing many monsters (make them drop worthy items depending on the monster you are fighting), custom items such as Weapons, Armors, Shields, Helms, Accessories and etc. and such.

Overall, the idea seems small and you could add some more instead of adding this heroes from the original Warchasers to your map. I say maybe make their spells maybe much more custom and higher level from how Blizzard's standard spells.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.